10 Most Beautiful National Geographic Traveler Entries Contest 2014

It left the friend (s), the 26th edition of National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest is now accepting submissions. The opportunity to see the work of these gunslinger who travel the four corners of the world to bring us real small wonders .
The winner of this contest will go on an expedition of eight days in Alaska (just that) aboard the National Geographic Sea Bird. For those interested, the contest will end on June 30 of this year, with an entry fee of U.S. $ 15 per photo. (No limit in the number of submissions)
Waiting to contemplate all future masterpieces, I invite you to discover our selection of the 10 best entries . For those who have already visited these places, this is an opportunity to remind you of good memories. For others, here are some ideas for, I hope, the realization of your dreams coming.
1. AURORA BOREALIS - PYHAE LUOSTO NATIONAL PARK IN FINLAND
AURORA BOREALIS


2. MIRROR



This small pond appeared shortly after the passage of a violent storm. A perfect reflection of the mirror hiker. A quiet and solemn place for a perfect day.

3. EXPLOSION PRUNES JAPAN

EXPLOSION PRUNES JAPAN

4.PEEK A BOO

PEEK A BOO

"Photographing wildlife in Florida is not easy. Between insects, ticks, snakes, heat and humidity, I made my way through the undergrowth to reach the nest. I have set up my gear, taking care to keep a good distance between me and the nest. It occurred to me empty at first, but after a few minutes I began to see the movement. This is where she appeared .. "

5. ICEBERG

ICEBERG

Like a scene out of another time, another planet. Vatnajökull glacier deposited on the Jokulsarlon Lagoon in the North Atlantic. Shaped and polished by the ocean, magnificent ice sculptures are left by the tide on the beaches of black volcanic sand of Iceland. The iceberg is here photographed at sunset, just after a rain storm. It has the size of a Jeep.

6. EPIPHANY

EPIPHANY

"One of my dreams was to make the night sky in New Zealand . Unfortunately, the sky was not perfect because of the moon. On the eve of my departure, I had the chance to get a clear sky just after sunset. I decided to take me to the famous church of Tepako and took some pictures of the beautiful sky just before moonrise. "

 7. ICE CAVE -SOUTH OF ICELAND

ICE CAVE -SOUTH OF ICELAND

8. LIGHt SOURCE

LIGHT SOURCE

9. CATHEDRAL

CATHEDRAL

This photograph of the cathedral of Milan was taken from the Modern Art Museum of the City ... by an iPhone.

10. CABANA RED RORBU

CABANA RED RORBU

Typical red Rorbu cabin with grass roof situated in the town of Reine on the Lofoten Islands.
Stay tuned for more coverage of this contest still wonder ...

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

+